TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Monday, December 2, 2013

PTU: Winter Forest

This tutorial was written by me on December 2, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous tube called Ice Princess by Spazzd Art.   Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this very cute tube at Spazzd art here.  

PTU scrap kit: A berry Winters Night by Heathers's Devine Dezigns.  Thank you for creating this awesome kit.  You can purchase it here.  

Mask: WSL mask 117 by weescotslass creations.  You can download it here.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy and paste your tube.  Resize 30% and again by 50%.  Drop shadow.

Open element 35, copy and close the original.  Select Raster 1 and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom center.  You might need to move your tube so it looks like she is standing on the snow.

Open element 8, copy and close the original  Select the snow layer and paste.  Move up and to the Left slighly.

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  Select the snow layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the right.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 68, copy and close the original.  Select the top tree layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the right.  See  mine for placement.

Open element 3, copy and close the original.  Select the snowman layer and pate.  Move to the bottom right corner.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 40, copy and close the original.  Select the top branch layer and paste.  Image, free rotate 90 degrees to the right, all layers not checked.  Move to the bottom.  See mine for placement.

Open element 21, copy and close the original.  Select the top tree layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left corner.  See mine for placement.

Open element 78, copy and close the original.  Select the snow berry layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the right so it shows between the snowman and tube.

Open element 58, copy and close the original.  Select the top tree layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left between the tube and left snowman.

Open element 49, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom.  Drop shadow.

OPen element 18, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move the duplicate layer to the top.

Open element 71, copy and close the original.  Select the rose layer and paste.  Apply your mask and merge group.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels