TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

PTU: Urban Chic Timeline



This tutorial was written by me on November 20, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous tube called Angi by Spazzd Art.   

Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this awesome tube at Spazzdart here.  

PTU scrap kit: Urban Chic by Abstract Creations.  Thank you for creating this awesome kit.  You can purchase it here.  

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 815x315 transparent image.

Open and copy paper of choice.  I am using paper 1, Back to the timeline, select all and add a new rasterlayer.  Edit and paste into selections.  Select none.

Open close up of choice.  Copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 50% and move to the right.  Drop shadow.

Open element 37, copy and close the orginal.  Select your paper layer and paste. Move up a bit.

Open element 33, copy and close the original.  Select the skyscrape layer and paste.  Move down so the bumper lines up with the bottom.  Drop shadow.

Open element 51, copy and close the original.  select the car layer and paste.

Open element 43, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and paste.  Move to the top left.  See mine for placement.

Open element 19, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and paste.  Resize 60% and using your deform tool turn the heart to the right.  Move to the upper right corner.  See mine for placement.

Select your paper layer,  Select all, edit, crop to selection.

Merge visible.

Shift + D to duplicate the banner.  Minimize for now.  

Back to the original banner.

Select all, add a new raster layer, selections, modify, select selections to border.  Width 6, both sides checked. Flood fill with color of choice.  Ajust, add/remove noise.  Add noise 100% monochrome checked. gaussian selected.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

Maximize the dupliate banner.

Resize 70% all layers checked.

Select your crop tool and crop to a wideth and hight of 180.

Select all, add a new raster layer, selections, modify, select selections to border.  Width 4, both sides checked. Flood fill with color of choice.  Ajust, add/remove noise.  Add noise 100% monochrome checked. gaussian selected.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels