TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Friday, November 1, 2013

PTU: Day of the Dead


This tutorial was written by me on November, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Spazzd Art.   Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this beautiful tube at Spazzd art here.  

PTU scrap kit:  I am using a gorgeous kit called Night of the Dead. This kit was created by Heather's Devine Dezigns.  You can purchase this at Spazzdart here.

Mask:  WSL_Mask_116.  You can get it from Weescotslass Creations here

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Copy your tube and paste as a new layer. Move to the left side and change the blend mode to soft light.  Merge down.  Apply the mask and merge group.

Paste the tube again as a new layer and resize 30% all layers not checked and again by 90%.  Move her up just a little and drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 18, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom of the frame.

Open element 47, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Resize 80%.  Image, free rotate to the left 20 degrees, all layers not checked.  move to the bottom left corner of the frame.  See mine for placement.

open element 28, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom right corner.  Drop shadow.

Open element 26, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom left so it is peaking out from the headstone.  Duplicate and mirror.  See mine for placement.

Open element 58, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom so it is sticking out under the skulls and brush.  See mine for placement.

Open element 22, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 70%, mirror and move to the bottom right under the skulls.

Open element 68, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer  and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the top right side.  Duplicate and flip horizontal.  Duplicate again and move to the top.  See mine for placement.  **Note***if you are using a different version of psp you may have to move the flip copy back over to the right side***

Open element 43, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Resize 90% and move slightly to the right.

Open element 73, copy and close the original.  Select the tree layer and paste.  Move to the bottom right corner.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 25, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom center.  See mine for placement.

Open element 46, copy and close the original.  select the tree layer and paste.  Move over slightly to the right.  See mine for placement.

Open element 57, copy and close the original.  Select the tree layer and paste.  Move to the bottom right corner under the black rose.  Duplicate and mirror.  see mine for placement.

Hide the mask layer and tree layers.  Merge visible.  Resize the merged layer by 90%.  Unhide the mask and tree layers.  Move the merged layer down a bit.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels