TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

PTU: Baby it's cold outside

This tutorial was written by me on November 26, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Jennifer Janesko  Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  You can puchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here.  

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Elizabeth Austin 8-1 by Foxy Designz Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here.  

Visit Foxy's blog here.

Mask: WSL Mask 116.  You can get this mask at Weescotslass Creations here.  Thank you for creating these great masks.

Plug ins: Eyecandy 4000 Gradient glow.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 4, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 70% all layers not checked.  Drop shadow.

Open element 1, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the left so it shows in the window.  Drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open your tube, copy and close the original.  Select the window layer and paste.  Drop shadow.

Open element 4, copy and close the original.  Select the window layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the top left corner of the window frame.  Duplicate and mirror.  Merge down and move this layer under the window frame.

Open element 8, copy and close the original.  Select the window frame and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the upper right corner.

Open element 10, copy and close the original.  Select the window layer and paste.  Image, mirror, resize 30% and move to the bottom right corner.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 19, copy and close the original.  Select the window layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the left side of the window.  Drop shadow.

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the candycane layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom in front of your candy cane.  Drop shadow.

Open element 7, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 60% and using your deform tool, turn it so it is level.  Move to the bottom.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right of the frame.  See mine for placement.

Open your word art, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom.  Apply gradient glow.  Basic tab size 5, color tab click medium.

Add any other elements you like.

Hide raster 1 and merge visible.   Resize 90% all layers not checked.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 1, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply your mask and merge group. 

Add your name and copyright and save as PNG.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels