TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Monday, October 28, 2013

PTU: Spooky Xmas


This tutorial was written by me on October 28, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Spazzd Art.   Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this beautiful tube at Spazzdart here.  

PTU scrap kit:  I am using a gorgeous kit called Franky which is the matching kit to Spazzd art's Franky Tube. This kit was created by Sassi Designs.  You can purchase this at Spazzdart here.

Mask:  WSL_Mask_302.  You can get it from Weescotslass Creations here

My word art here.  Right click and save as.


This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

I am going to be working from the mask up.

Open paper of choice, I am using paper 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and apply mask.  Merge group.

Open element 91, copy and close the original.  Resize 60%. Move it up a bit.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow V/H 2, Opacity 50, Blur 5, color #811326.  Repeat Drop shadow but change the V/H to -2.

Open element 22, copy and close the original.  Select the house layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the far right.  The branches should be on the blue part of the mask.  See mine for placement.

Open element 99, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer.   Resize 40% and move to the far right just over the tree.  See mine for placement.

Open element 89, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 40% and move to the far left so it covers the bottom of the lamp.  See mine for placement.

Open element 73, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 60% and move to the bottom.  It should be covering one part of the limo's headlight.  See mine for placement

Open element 100, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and move to the far left so it covers part of the fence.  See mine for placement.

Open element 72, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 60%.  Move to the bottom and move to the right.  The end skull should be covering the bottom of the fence.

Open element 34, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 20% move to the bottom 1/2 way covering the xmas tree.

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 20% and move to the top of the trunks so it looks like it is laying on it.  Drop shadow.  Remember to change the color back to black.

Open your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 20% and move to the center of the tag.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 7, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 40% and mirror.  Move to the bottom right just in front of the skull.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open my word art and paste as a new layer.  Move to the bottom covering the trunk and tube.  Drop shadow. 

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels