TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Sunday, October 13, 2013

PTU: Red Haired Beauty


Click on image for larger preview
This tutorial was written by me on October 13, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Maxine Gadd.   Please do not use this artwork without a proper license.   You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Maxine Gadd 32-1 by LadyHawwk LHD Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here.  This kit can be used with any artist.

Check out LadyHawwk's blog here

Plug ins: AAA frames, Foto frame.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 815x315 transparent image.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 5, copy and close the original.  Add a new raster layer, Select all, edit, paste into selection.  Keep selected.

Open paper 2, copy and close the original.  Add a new raster layer and paste into selections.  Adjust blur, motion blur angle 135.00 strength 100.  Change the blend mode to soft light.Select none.

Copy your tube and paste.  Resize 80% all layers not checked.  Drop shadow.

Open element 19, copy and close the original.  Select the ribbon layer and paste.  Move towards the bottom and drop shadow.

Open element 18, copy and close the original.  Select the top paper layer and paste.  Move down towards the bottom and drop shadow.

Open element 7, copy and close the original.  Select the top paper layer and paste.  Image, free rotate to the left 20 degrees and move to the far upper right side.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 20, copy and close the original. Select the top paper layer and paste.  Move to the right side, duplicate and mirror.

Open element 25, copy and close the original.  Select the bottom ribbon layer and paste.  Move to the far bottom left.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 21, copy and close the original.  Select the top dots layer and paste.

Merge visable and duplicate your banner (shift + D).  Minimize the duplicate for now as we will use this for the Avatar.

Effects, AAA Frames, Foto frames, Change the width to 10 everything else stays the same.  Select all, Modify, contract by 10.  Right click your layer and promote layer.  Select none.  Select the bottom layer and apply blur, Gaussian blur of of 20.  Adjust, add/remove noise, random, 60%, monochrome checked.

Add your name and copyright.

Save as png.

Maximize the duplicate banner.  Resize 80% all layers checked.  Select your crop tool and crop to a width and height of 180.  Move the crop box to a spot you like and hit enter on your keyboard.
Effects, AAA Frames, Foto Frames. Change the width to 6 everything else stays the same.  Select all, Modify, contract by 6.  Right click your layer and promote layer.  Select none.  Select the bottom layer and apply blur, Gaussian blur of of 20.  Adjust, add/remove noise, random, 60%, monochrome checked.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels