Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Blog Walk

CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Sunday, October 13, 2013

PTU: Mystical & Magical


This tutorial was written by me on October 13, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Anna Marine.  You will need 2 tubes.  Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here.  

PTU scrap kit:  I am using a beautiful kit called Inspired by Rachel Anderson 18-2 by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here. This kit can be used with any artist. 

Visit Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask:  WSL mask 116.  You can download it at Weescotslass's blog here.

Plug In: None.
 
This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 16, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new Layer,  Select your magic wand and click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice and paste.  I am using paper 1, Selections invert, and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.

Click inside the frame with the magic wand and paste your tube.  Resize the tube by 80% and move into a spot you like.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move the tube under the frame.  Hide raster 1 and merge visable.  Resize 80%, image free rotate right 15 degrees.  Drop shadow.

Select your top layer and paste your second tube.  Mirror and move to the left side.  Move the other frame tube to the right.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 30, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 90% and move up and to the left slightly.  See mine for placement.

Open element 24, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste,  Move slightly down and to the left.  See mine for placement.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the glitter layer and paste.  Move to the bottom right of the main tube so it is peaking out.  Duplicate and move the the middle left of the tube.  See mine for placement.

Open element 7, copy and close the original.  Select the glitter layer and paste.  Move to the bottom right so it is partically tucked behind the teal flower.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move slighly to the left.

Open element 22, copy and close the original.  Select the glitter layer and paste.  Duplicate and mirror, move slightly down. Drop shadow both layers.

Open element 4, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 90% and move to the bottom center.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Move to the upper left corner.  Duplciate and mirror.

Open element 31, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 90% and move to the bottom.

Open element 1, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and again by 80%.  Move to the bottom right of the word art.  I placed mine so it looks like he is sitting on the t in Mystical.  Drop shadow.

Open element 13, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50%.  Using the deform tool, I tilted mine slightly to the right.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Select raster 1, copy paper of choice.  I am using paper 3, copy and close the original.  Apply your mask and merge group.

Add your name and copyright.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Banner

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels