TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

PTU: From Hell


This tutorial was written by me on October 7, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Gaetano DiFalco. Please do not use this artwork without a proper license.   You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here.  

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Martin Abel 43-2 by LadyHawwk LHD Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here.  This kit can be used with any artist.

Check out LadyHawwk's blog here.

Mask: Vix Mask 414.  You can get it here.  Thank you for the awesome masks Vix.

Plug ins: None

Font of choice

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 650x650 transparent image.

Open Frame 1, copy and close the original. Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice, I am using paper 5, copy and paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move the paper layer under the frame and drop shadow the frame.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Drop shadow.  I left my tube right were it pasted.

Open element 1, copy and close the original.  Select your top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom center.

Open element 14, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 70% all layers not checked.  Move to the left so the tree peaks out from behind the frame.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 15, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  move to the far right bottom corner.  See mine for placement, duplicate and mirror.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 80% all layers not checked.  Move slightly to the middle.  Duplicate and mirror.  Duplicate and move this layer in between the tree layers, move up slightly and to the right.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move this layer under the trees.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the top black skull layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom right.  Duplicate and mirror.  See mine for placement.

Open element 16, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Move to the bottom right corner.  Duplicate and mirror.

Select raster 1, open and copy paper of choice.  I am using paper 7, paste as a new layer.  Apply mask and merge group.  Move to the left side, duplicate and mirror.

Resize all layer checked 85%.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels