TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

PTU: Lady in Red


This tutorial was written by me on June 1, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Artist:  I am using the awesome artwork of Jennifer Janesko. You can purchase this beauty at CDO here. Please do not use her artwork with out a proper license.  I purchased mine though CILM.

PTU Scrap kit:  I am using a gorgeous kit called Inspired by Jennifer Janesko 34-3 by Foxy Designz.  You can see it over at Foxy's blog here and Purchase it over at CDO here..  

Mask: WSL Mask 302.  You can get this mask at Weescotslass Creations here.  Thank you for creating these great masks.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent raster image.

Open frame 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 70%.  Click inside the frame using your magic wand.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 4, copy and paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move the paper under the frame and drop shadow the frame.

Open your tube, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move down slightly and drop shadow.

Open element 10, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom.  Duplicate, flip, merge down, duplicate and flip.

Select the paper layer, Select all, float, defloat,  Open element 4, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% and move to the middle.  Selections invert and hit delete on the keyboard.  Select none.

Open element 18, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom left corner of the tube.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 25% and move to the bottom left on top of the rose.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 1, copy and close the original.  Select your tube layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom middle.  See mine for placement.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left but closer to the middle.  See mine for placement.

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right closer to the middle.  see mine for placement.

Open element 12, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the right middle.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 21, copy and close the original.  Select the top ribbon layer and paste.

Open word art, copy and close the original.  Select your tube layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move down so the word art is over her arm.  See mine for placement.

Open element 8, copy and close the original.  Select the word art layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left so it covers up the end of the word art.  See mine for placement.

Select raster 1, copy and paste paper of choice.  I am using paper 2, Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk and find WSL Mask 302.  Apply mask and merge group.  Duplicate and mirror.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels