TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

PTU: Cup of Kitty


This tutorial was written by me on June 16, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Maryline Cazenave.  Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.   You can purchase this awesome tube at CDO here.  

PTU scrap kit:  I am using an awesome kit called  My LadyBug by Schnegge Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this fantastic kit at CDO here.  

Go check out all the stuff Schnegge has to offer on her blog here.

Mask:  WSL_Mask 59.  You can get this from Weescotslass Creations here.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer and drop shadow.

Open element 9, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the far left.  Duplciate and mirror.

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  select the top grass layer and paste.

Open element 12, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom slightly in front of the toast.  See mine for placement

Open element 10, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.

Open element 29, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the upper left corner.  See mine for placement.

Open element 13, copy and close the original.  Select the top grass layer and paste.  Move up slightly.

Open element 27, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right corner just in front of the jam.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 9, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL mask 59 and merge group.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels