TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, June 1, 2013

PTU Sweet and Innocent


This tutorial was written by me on May 25, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

Animation shop

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Jennifer Janesko.   Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here.  I purchased mine through CILM.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using a beautiful kit called Inspired by Jennifer Janesko 76-2 by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here. This kit can be used with any artist. 

Visit Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask:  none

Plug In: Eyecandy 4000 gradient glow (optional)  

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Drop shadow.  Resize 90%.

Open element 23, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 90%

Open element 24, copy and close the original.  Select the heart layer and paste.  Mirror.  Bring to the top middle and drop shadow.

Open element 16, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and bring to the bottom middle.  Duplicate an d move to the left and up a bit.

Open element 28, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Move to the bottom and drop shadow.

Open element 27, copy and close the original.   select the ribbon layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right corner. Drop shadow.  Duplicate and move down and to the left a bit.  See mine for placement.

Open element 10, copy and close the original.  Select the bottom flower layer and paste.  Move to the left.  See minr for placement.

Open element26, copy and close the original.  Select the clock layer and paste.  Move to the far right.

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the vase layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move over to the top of the vase.  I  used my deformation tool and moved it at a downward angle.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Image free rotate to the right 90 degrees.  Image resize 
50% and move to the upper right side covering the edge of the wing.  Drop shadow.

Open element 1, copy and close the original.  Select the heart layer and paste.  Move to the left so it is peaking out from behind the clock.  Duplicate and mirror and flip.

Open element 30, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom.  Effects, eyecandy gradient glow.  Basic settings change the width to 5, color settings, click on medium.

Add your copyright and name and save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels