Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Saturday, May 25, 2013

PTU: My Love Lives Here


This tutorial was written by me on May 25, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Anna Marine.   Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using an awesome kit called Inspired by Anna Marine 31-1 by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here. This kit can be used with any artist.

Visit Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask:  WSL_Mask_305.  You can get it from Weescotslass Creations here.  Thank you for creating these awesome masks.

Plug In: None 

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 3, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60%.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice, I am using paper 5, paste as a new layer.  selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none and move the paper layer under the frame.  select none.  Drop shadow the frame.

Copy and paste your tube.  I am using the close up.  Move up so her legs line up with the frame.  Drop shadow.

Open element 13, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Move this to the bottom.  See mine for placement.

Open element 18, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the top left corner.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 55% and move to the top of the frame.

Open element 22, copy and close the original.  Select the top rose layer and paste.  Move to the left and drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 8, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right.  See mine for placement.

Open element 23, copy and close the original.  Select your tube layer and paste.  Move to the far bottom left.  Duplicate and mirror.  See mine for placement.

Open element 25, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 45% and move to the bottom left under the rose.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  Select the top red rose layer.  Paste and resize 40%  move to the top left corner.  See mine for placement.

Open element 11, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the far right.  Drop shadow.

Select raster 1 and paste paper of choice.  I am using paper 2.  Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk and find WSL mask 305.  Apply mask and merge group.

Add your copyright and name and save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your

results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive