TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

PTU: Funky Music


This tutorial was written by me on May 11, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

CDO Artist - Bundle Pack:  I am using PinUp Toons Package 171.  It contains the awesome artwork of PinUp Toons and fantastic kit by Foxy Desinz  You can purchase this bundle pack at CDO here

Visit Foxy's blog here to see all the fantastic stuff she has to offer.

Mask: WSL Mask 116.  You can get this mask at Weescotslass Creations here.  Thank you for creating these great masks.

Plug ins: None

Font:  Pump Demi bold LE for the word art or a fat letter font.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

open Frame 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 70%.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections Modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice. I am using paper 9, copy and paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Copy your close up tube and paste as a new layer.  Move into a spot you like and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move your tube layer and paper layer under the frame and drop shadow the frame.  change the blend mode on the tube layer to soft light.

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left corner.  Drop shadow.

Open element 26, copy and close the original.  Select the cat stand layer and paste.  Resize 40% and mirror.  Move the cat so it looks like he is sitting on one of the pedestals.  I have her on the middle one.  Drop shadow.

Copy your main tube and paste as a new layer.  Move to the right and drop shadow.

Open element 3, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom middle.  Drop shadow.

Open element 12, copy and close the original.  Select the radio layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move slightly to the right.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move this layer under your frame layer.

Open element 35, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom left corner.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 22, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the upper right corner.  See mine for placement.

Open element 21, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the upper right corner.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the record layer and paste.  Move to the far left, duplicate and mirror.  Duplicate again and move to the bottom middle.

Open element 32, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the upper frame.

Select raster 1, copy paper of choice.  I am using paper 2, paste as a new layer and apply mask. 

Select the top layer.  Using your bulk font, type out word art of choice and add a bevel.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels