Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

PTU: Floral Fantasy


This tutorial was written by me on May 7, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

Animation shop

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Jessica Dougherty.  Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license. I purchased mine through CILM.  You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Jessica Dougherty 24-1 by Chichi Designz.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this at CDO here.  

Check out Chichi's blog here to see all the awesome things she has to offer.

Mask WSL_Mask255.  You can download this at weescotslass Creations here.  Thank you for the great masks.

Plug ins: eyecandy 4000, gradient glow.
      Xenofex 2, Constellations

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open pape of choice.  I am using paper 6, copy and paste as a new layer.  Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk.  Find WSL mask 255 and apply.  Merge group.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Drop shadow.

Open scarf, copy and close the original.  Select your top layer and paste.  Resize 70% and mirror.  Move down to the bottom.

Open Butterflies, copy and close the original.  Select the Mask layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the right.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open branch, copy and close the original.  Select the butterfly layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom right.  Duplicate and mirror.  See mine for placement.

Open Tree, copy and close the original.  Select your Mask layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 90% and move to the right.  See mine for placement.

Open Sun, copy and close the original.  Select your mask layer and paste.  Move to the upper left corner.

Open sparkle trail, copy and close the original.  Select the sun layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% and move to the upper left corner.  Duplicate, mirror and flip. Merge down.

Open wordart 1, copy and close the original.  Select your top layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom. Eyecandy gradient glow.  Basic tab, change the glow width to 5, color tab, click medium and click ok.

Open Leaf trail, copy and close the original.  Select your mask layer and paste.  Resize 90%.  Duplicate and mirror.  Using your eraser tool, erase the top leaves on the left until you reach the larger butterfly.

Add your copyright and name.  If you do not want to animate, save as png.

Animation,

Select raster 1 and flood fill it with white.

Select the sparkle trail layer and apply xenofex 2 constellation with the following settings:

Click on image for larger preview
Edit, copy special, copy merged and open animation shop and paste as new animation.  Back to psp.  hit ctrl + z to under the constellation. 

Apply the constellation again but hit random seed.  edit, copy special, copy merged and paste in animation shop after current frame.  Ctrl + shift + L.

Back to psp and hit ctrl + z to under the constellation.

Repeat the constellation again but hit random seed.  Edit, copy special copy merged and back to animation shop.  Paste after current frame or ctrl + shift + L.

Still in animation shop.  hit Ctrl + A to select all the frames.  Animation, frame properties and change the display time to 15.  view your animation and save as gif.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive