Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Saturday, May 11, 2013

PTU: Chocolate chip



This tutorial was written by me on May 11, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Maryline Cazenave.  Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this very cute tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Icecream Flavors Chocolate Chip by Rebel  Dezigns Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit at CDO here

Check out Rebel's blog here.   Rebel has a lot to offer so go check it out.

Mask: None

Plug ins: eyecandy 4000 Gradient glow

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 815x315 transparent image.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 4, Copy, select all and paste into selections.  Select none.

Open word art, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and reszie 60%.  Move down slightly.  Eyecandy Gradient glow.  Basic tab Glow Width 5 everything else stays the same on this tab.  Color
tab, chang the color to #81645a.

Open your tube and paste as a new layer.  Move to the far right and drop shadow.

Open element 15, copy and close the original.  Select your top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the far left.  Drop shadow.

Open element 14, copy and close the orignal.  Select the paper layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom right corner behind the pup.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move to the upper left corner.

Open element 9, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottm left corner just in front of the cone.  See mine for placement.

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the top cookie layer and paste.  Move to the far left under the cone.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 3, copy and close the original.  Select the Wordart layer and paste.  Move to the far left.  See mine for placement.

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and paste.  Move this down to the bottom middle.

Open element 4, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and move to the far upper right corner.  See Mine for placement.

Merge visable and duplicate your banner, Shift + D and minimize for now.

Back to the original.  Add a new raster layer and flood fill with #37100b or color of choice.  Select all, selections, contract by 5, and hit delete on  your keyboard.  Select none.  Adjust, add remove
noise, add nosie, Gaussian, 50% and monochrome checked.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png and close.

Avatar

Maximize the duplicate.  Resize 70% all layers checked.

Select your crop tool and crop to width and height of 180x180.

Add a new layer and flood fill with #37100b and repeat the steps for the frame above.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png and close.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive