TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

PTU Wonderland


This tutorial was written by me on April 21, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Gaetano DiFalco.   Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license. You can puchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Wonderland created by Abstract Creations.  Thank you for creating this awesome kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here

Please go and check out Abstract's blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask:  WSL_Mask 117.  You can get this at Weescotslass Creations here.  Thank you for creating these great masks.

Plug ins:  None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 53, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80%.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 10, Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 4, copy and paste as
a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Effects, Distortion effects, twirl with the following settings:   

 Effects, edge effects, enhance.  Move this layer under your frame layer.  Drop shadow the frame.

Open your main tube, copy and paste as a new layer.  Drop shadow.

Open element 52 copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 90% and move to the bottom of your frame.  See mine for placement.

Open element 30, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move to the bottom right corner.  Line up the grass with the bottom of the hill.  Move under your tube layer.

Open element 31, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move to the bottom left corner.  Line up with the other mushrooms.

Open element 32, copy, select your paper layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and move to the right of the tube.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 55, copy, select the hill layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom left.  See mine for placement.

Open element 35, copy, select your tube layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and mirror.  Move to the bottom right side with the head covering your tube layer slightly.  Drop shadow.

Open element 22, copy, select your tube layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left corner.

Open element 20, copy, select your teapot and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move slightly to the right of the teapot.  see mine for placement.

Open element 19, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move in front of the teapot and cup.  See mine for placement.

Open element 51, copy, select your tube layer and paste as a new layer.  Move to the bottom.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 12, copy, select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.  Move to the right.  See mine for placement.

Open element 17, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move him so he looks like he is sitting on the mushrooms on the right.  Drop shadow.

Open element 16, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move him to the left so it looks like he is standing on top of the mushrooms.

Select raster 1, open paper of choice.  I am using paper 10,  paste as a new layer and apply mask WSL 117.  Merge group.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels