TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Sunday, April 21, 2013

PTU: Sweet as Sugar


Click on image for larger preview
This tutorial was written by me on April 21, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Anna Marine.   Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this beautiful tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Anna Marine 46-3 by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here.  This kit can be used with any artist.

Visit Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask:  None

Plug In:  None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 4, copy and paste as a new layer.

Open tube, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move to the left side and drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.  Change the blend mode to overlay.  Duplicate and change the blend mode to soft light.

Open element 35, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% and move  up to the top and over to the right.  Drop shadow.  Move this layer above your paper layer.

Open element 6, copy and select your paper layer.  Paste as a new layer.

Open element 31, copy and paste as a new layer.  Bring this layer to the top.  Image resize 40% and move to the bottom right corner.

Open element 2, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this layer under your tube layer and move to the left.  See mine for placement.

Open element 1, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this layer under your tube layer.  Move to the bottom left just to the right of the tube.  See mine for placement.

Open element 37, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom in front of the lollipop.  See mine for placement.

Open element 4, copy and select your duplicate tube layer.  paste as a new layer and move down slightly.  See mine for placement.

Add any other elements you like.  Once happy with the banner, select the top layer.

Add a new raster layer.  Flood fill with color of choice.  I am using #a47182.  Select all, selections, modify, contract by 5 and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Adjust, add remove noise, add noise, Gaussian 70% monochrome checked.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.  Do not close.

Avatar

Duplicate your banner and close the original.  Delete your copyright and frame layers.  Merge visible.

Resize 80% all layers checked.  Select your crop tool and change your width and height to 150.  Move the crop box to a spot you like and hit the green check mark or hit enter on your keyboard.  Repeat the steps for the frame.

Add your copyright and name or initial and save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels