TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Sunday, April 7, 2013

PTU: A start is born


This tutorial was written by me on April 7, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Amy Matthews.   Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license. You can puchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using an awesome kit called Diva by Abstract Creations.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit at CDO here

Please go and check out Abstract's blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask:  WSL mask 128.  You can get this at Weescotslass Creations here.  Thank you for creating these gorgeous masks.

Plug ins:  None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open frame 6, copy and paste as a new layer.  Using your magic wand, click inside the middle star frame.  Open your close up tube and paste as a new layer.  Selections invert and erase the bottom part of your tube.  Select none and drop shadow the tube only.  Using your magic wand, click inside the middle frame again.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 1.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none. 

Repeat for the left and right star.  You can use different paper for each one or the same paper.  I used paper 6 for both.  Move these layers under your frame.  Drop shadow the frame.

Open element 3, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom right corner.  Drop shadow.

Open element 4, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom right corner.  Just a little left of the back of the shoe.  Move this layer under the shoe layer and drop shadow.

Open element 55, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% and move to the top so it lines up with the top of the middle star.

Open element 61. copy and close the original.  Select the martini layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom.  Drop shadow.

Open element 19, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move to the bottom left corner.  Move this layer under the ribbon layer.

Open element 26, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom left corner.  This layer should be above the ribbon layer.

Open element 53, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 50% and move to the right corner the lid should line up with the toe of the shoe.   Move this layer under the shoe layer.  Drop shadow.

Open element 46, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this to the left corner in front of the nail polish.  Drop shadow.

Open element 42, copy and paste as a new layer.  Image, free rotate to the left 90 degrees.  move this layer just above the nail polish layer and move to the bottom.  Drop shadow.

Open element 50, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this layer just above your tube layer and move to the middle bottom of the tag.

Open element 40, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this layer just above raster 1, move to the far right side.  Duplicate and move to the right and up a bit.

open element 69, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% and move this layer just above your top paper layer.  Move to the left, duplicate and mirror.

Select Raster 1 and open paper of choice.  I am using paper 3, paste as a new layer and apply mask WSL 128.  Merge group and resize 110%

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels