TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 13, 2013

PTU: Forget Me Not


This tutorial was written by me on April 13, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of  PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Anna Liwanag.  Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.   You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Forget me not kit by Schnegge.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this fantastic kit at CDO here.  If you purchase the kit there is an add on bonus, 

Go check out all the stuff Schnegge has to offer on her blog here.

Mask:  WSL_Mask 220.  You can get this from Weescotslass Creations here.

Plug ins:  None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 5, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80%.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 2.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 1, copy and paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move this layer under your frame and drop shadow the frame.

Open your close up tube.  Paste as a new layer and resize 70%.  Move this into the middle of the frame.  Mirror and drop shadow.

Open element 19, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this to the bottom of your tag.  Drop shadow.

Open element 17, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 50% and move to the far left bottom corner and drop shadow.

Open element 3, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% and move to the left side.  Drop shadow.  Move this layer under your tube layer.

Open element 1, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom right of your tag.  Move this layer under your tube layer.  See mine for placement.

Open element 2, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% and move this layer under your first flower layer.  Move to the bottom right.   See mine for placement.

Open element 7, copy, select your top layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom right.  See mine for placement and drop shadow.

Select your paper layer.  Open element 10, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 90% and move to the middle of the frame.

Open wordart, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom middle.  Drop shadow.

Open element 12, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move to the right middle of the frame.  Drop shadow.

Open element 8, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 50% and move to the right side.  Move this layer under your tube layer.

Open element 13, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70%.  Move this layer just under your word art.  Duplicate and mirror.

Select raster 1, copy paper of choice.  I am using paper 4.  Layers, load/save mask and find WSL mask 219.  Apply mask and merge group.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels