Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Sunday, April 21, 2013

PTU: Dragon Beauty


This tutorial was written by me on April 21, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Renee Biertempfel.   Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this beautiful tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Renee Biertempfel 8-1 by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here.  This kit can be used with any artist.

Visit Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask:  WSL_Mask_116.  You can get it from Weescotslass Creations here.

Plug In:  Eyecandy 4000, Gradient Glow.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 12, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70%.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 3 and paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move the paper under your frame.  Drop shadow the frame.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Drop shadow.

Open element 2, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% and move to the left middle side. Move this layer just above the frame layer. see mine for placement.  Drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 7, copy and select your top curtain layer.   Paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% and move down and to the left.  Duplicate and mirror.  See mine for placement.

Open element 14, copy and select your top curtain layer.  Paste as a new layer and drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 18, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom of your tag.  See mine for placement.  Eyecandy 4000, gradient glow.  Basic tab change the size to 5 everything else remains the same.  Color tab.  Change your color to #ffa343 and click ok.   If you don't have gradient glow you can use a drop shadow.

Open element 16, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% and move this under your wordart layer.  Move to the left under the F.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 11, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60%.  Image, free rotate and rotate to the right 90 degrees.  Move this to the bottom of the word art and drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 8, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% and move this layer in between the flower layers.  Move down under the word art.  See mine for placement.

Open element 9, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move this to the bottom right side of the word art.  Apply gradient glow.  Same settings as before.

Open element 3, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move to the top middle.  Move this layer under your tube layer. 

Duplicate and bring this layer to the top.  Move this layer under your wordart layer.

Select raster 1, copy paper of choice.  I am using paper 1, Paste as a new layer and apply WSL mask 116, merge group.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your

results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive