Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, March 9, 2013

PTU: Smell the roses


This tutorial was written by me on March 9, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of The Vintage Angel.  Please do not use her artwork without a proper license.   You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using "Inspired by The Vintage Angel 11-2" by LadyHawwk,  LHD Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here

Check out her blog here.

Mask: WSL_Mask 222.  You can get this at Weescotslass Creations here.

Plug ins: None.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 10, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Using your magic wand, click inside each opening of the window.  Selections, modify, expand the 2.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none and drop shadow the window.

Copy tube of choice.  I am using the one without the wings.  Paste as a new layer and resize 90%.  Drop shadow.

Open element 22, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 70%, move to the right side of your tag.  The branch should be touching the bottom of the window.  Drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move the duplicate layer under your tube.

Open element 9, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 50%  Move to the bottom of your tube.  Using your eraser tool, carefully erase the ends of the lace so it is even with the window.

Open element 25, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 70%.  Move to the bottom of your tag and mirror.  Drop shadow.

Open element 16, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 60%.  Image free rotate 25 degrees to the right.  Move to the bottom right corner and move this layer under your ribbon.  Drop shadow.

Open element 26, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 30%.  Move to the bottom left corner, duplicate and mirror.  Move the duplicate layer under your violin layer.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 30%.  Move to the right top corner and drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Select raster 1, open element 15, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 60%.  Move this layer to the top of the window.  Duplicate and flip.  Duplicate and move this layer up to the top just under the original layer.  Duplicate and flip.  Merge down all 4 layers and drop shadow but change the color to white.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 5.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Edit, Copy special, copy merged.

Open Frame 2, shift + D to duplicate it and close the original.  Add a new raster layer.  Click inside your frame using the magic wand.  Selection, modify, expand by 6.  Select your new layer and edit, paste into selections.  Select none.  Add a drop shadow to the frame and merge visable.  Image resize 40%.  Copy and close.  Do not save.

Back to your tag, paste as a new layer.  Image, free rotate, 25% to the left.  Move this layer just above the window layer.  Move to the left bottom of your tag.  Duplicate and mirror.  See mine for placement.

Select raster 1, Open paper of choice,   I am using paper 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and then Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk.  Find mask 222 and apply it.  Merge group.

Add your name and copyright and save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels