TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Sunday, March 24, 2013

PTU: In the words



This tutorial was written by me on March 24, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Michael Calandra.  Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.   You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Michael Calandra 20-3 by LadyHawwk LHD Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here

Check out her blog here.

Mask:  None

Plug ins:  Greg's factory output, pool shadow. (optional)

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Open paper 3, copy and paste as a new layer.

Open word art.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Select all, float, defloat, open your close up tube and move her face in the middle of the wordart.  Once happy with placement, selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Change the blend mode to luminance legacy and lower the opacity to 60%.  Merge down and resize 80%.

Open your main tube.  Copy and paste as a new layer.  Image resize 80% and move to the left side of the tag.  Drop shadow.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and move to the left side of the banner.  Move this under your tube layer.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 16, copy and close the original.  Select the wordart layer and paste.  Move to the bottom left side.  Duplicate and mirror.  See mine for placement.

Open element 17, copy and paste as a new layer.  Movet his layer close to the bottom and move this layer just above the word art layer.  Drop shadow.

Open element 4, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 60%.  Move to the right side.  The top of the book should almost line up with the edge of the word art.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 7, copy and close the original.  Select your tube layer and paste as a new layer.  Move to the bottom right corner.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 3, copy and  close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 60%.  Move to the bottom right side just in front of the left side of the globe.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Select your top layer and add a new raster layer,  flood fill with color of choice.  I am using #131e20.  Select all, selections, modify, contract by 5 and hit delete on your keyboard.  Selections invert, effects, Greg's factory output, pool shadow, default settings.  Adjust, add remove noise, add noise, Gaussian 50% monochrome checked.  Drop shadow.  repeat drop shadow but change th e V/H to -2.  Move your tube layer above the border.

Duplicate and minimize for now.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png and close.

Avatar

Maximize the duplicate and delete the border layer. Merge visible.  Select your crop tool and change the width and height to 150.  Move the crop box until you find a spot you like.  Hit enter or click the green check mark.  Repeat the steps for the border but change the contract to 3.  Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

2 comments:

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels