Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Saturday, February 9, 2013

PTU: Vintage Rose

Hi everyone,

I have another CDO exclusive tutorial for you.


This tutorial was written by me on February 9, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Jennifer Janesko.  
Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  I
purchased mine at CILM.  You can puchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Vintage Rose by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase it at CDO here

Please check out Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask: I am using DBV mask 145.  Thank you vaybs for the great mask.  You can get it from her blog here. Save to your mask folder. 

Plug ins: none.

Font of choice for name.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 tranparent image.

Open single oval frame, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Image resize 70% all layers not checked.  Image free rotate, to the right 90 degrees.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Drop shadow.

Select your frame layer.  Using your magic wand, click inside your frame.  Select your tube layer then Selections, modify, expand by 3, invert.  Using your eraser tool, erase the bottom of your tube. You might need to move your tube down a bit. Selections, invert.

Select your frame layer, Selections, Modify, Expand by 4.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 13, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and add a new layer.  Edit, paste into selection, select none.

Select your tube layer.  Time for elements.

I used the following:

Vine, Copy and close the orginal.  Paste as a new layer and move this layer under your tube.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move the duplicate layer under the original.

Flower vine, copy and close the orginal.  Paste as a new layer, resize 70% and move to the left side of your frame.  Move this layer between the 2 vines.

Ribbon _ Charm, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and bring this layer to the top.  Image resize 70% and move to the bottom of your frame.  Drop Shadow.

Rose cluster, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Resize 70%, Mirror and place on the top right corner of the frame.  Move this layer under your tube layer.  Duplicate, mirror and flip. 
Move this layer above your ribbon.

Heart 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 40%.  Move this between the grapes and rose on the right side of the frame.  Move this layer under your tube layer.  See mine for placement.

Green butterfly, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and drag this layer to the top.  Resize 50% and move the butterfly to the top left hand corner of the frame.

Select raster 1.  Open paper of choice, I am using paper 12.  Copy and close the original.  paste as a new layer.  Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk and find DBV mask 145.
 Apply your mask and merge group.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see what you come up with.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive