TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Thursday, February 7, 2013

PTU: Pardon me Boys



This tutorial was written by me on February 7, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.


Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Jamie Kidd  Please do not use this artwork without a proper license.  You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by JamieKidd 47-1 created by Dees'Sign Depots.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here
Go and check out Dee's blog here to see more of her beautiful creations here

Mask of choice.  I am using DBV mask 151 created by Vaybs by Design.
You can download it from her blog here.

Plug ins: None

Font of choice for your name.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open frame 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 70% all layers not checked.

Using your magic wand, click inside your frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 4.  Open paper of choice, I am using paper 3.  Click on raster one and add a new raster layer.  Edit, paste into selections.
Select none.

Copy your main tube and paste as a new layer.  Move to a spot you like best.  Add a drop shadow.

Hide your paper layer and select your frame layer.  Once again, click inside your frame using the magic wand.  Select your tube layer, selections, invert.  Using your eraser tool, erase the bottom of your tube.  Select none.  Drop shadow your frame and unhide your paper layer.

Open element 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 60% all layers not checked.  Move to the bottom of your frame.  See mine for placement.
  Duplicate.  Back to your original feather layer.  Image, free rotate 20 degrees to the right and move up so it is approx in the middle on the left side of the frame.  See mine for  placement.

Open element 7, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 70%.  Move this layer to the top if it isn't already.  Move to the bottom of your frame.

Open element 15, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and move to the right side of your frame.  Image flip  Move this layer just above raster 1 layer. I used my deform tool to move the bottom in a little. See mine for placement.

Open element 9, copy and close the original.  Select your top layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 50%, Free rotate 20 degrees to the left.  Move this to the bottom right side of your frame.  See mine for placement.  Drop Shadow.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and move this to the bottom of your frame.  Move this layer just above your tube layer.

Open Word art 3.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new raster layer and bring this layer to the top if it isn't already.  Resize 80%.  Add a drop shadow of V/H 1, Opacity 100, blur 1 black.   Repeat drop shadow but change the V/H to -1.

Select raster 1.  Open paper of choice:  I am using paper 2, Copy and close the original and paste as a new layer.  Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk and find DBV mask 151.  Merge group.

Add your copyright and license information. 

Add your name with font of choice.

Save as .png and your done.  

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels