TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PTU: Let it Shine



This tutorial was written by me on February 12, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of PinUp Toons.   Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  I purchased mine at CILM.  You can puchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Sunny Day by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit at CDO here

Please check out Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask: WSL mask 118,  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations
here.  Thank you for the great masks.  Save to your mask folder. 

Plug ins: None.
Font of choice for name.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open element 40, copy and paste as a new layer.  Image resize 70%.  Using your magic wand, click inside your frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 3.  Open paper of choice, I am using paper 7, copy and paste as a new layer,  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none and move this layer under your frame.  Drop shadow the frame.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer,  Resize 90% and drop shadow.

Open element 39, copy and paste as a new layer,  resize 80% and free rotate to the left 90 degrees.  Duplicate, flip and merge down. 

Duplicate this layer and resize 90% and move down a bit so it looks like your tube is sitting on it.  See mine for placement.  Move both layers under your frame and paper.

Open element 28, copy and paste as a new layer, resize 30% and move this to the top right corner.  Move this layer under your paper and frame.  Drop Shadow.

Open element 2, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 50% and move to the left side of your frame.  See mine for placement.

Open element 37, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom right side of your tube and drag this layer under your tube.  Duplicate this flower and move to various spots on your tag.

Open element 29, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and move this under your frame and position it on your paper to your liking.

Open element 18, copy and paste as a new layer.  Bring this layer to the top.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom center.  Drop shadow and repeat but change your V/H to -2.

Open element 30, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 25% and move to the left side of your frame.  Drop shadow with the V/H at -2.

Select raster 1, open paper of choice,  I am using paper 9, copy and paste as a new layer. Load/save mask, load mask from disk and find WSL mask 118 and apply your mask.  Merge group and resize 105%.

Add your name and proper copyright.

Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels