TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Monday, February 18, 2013

PTU: It's a spring thing



This tutorial was written by me on February 18, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of  PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Kenny K. Please do not use this artwork without a proper license.  You can puchase this cute tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Vibrant Spring by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit at CDO here

Please check out Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask: WSL-Mask 84.  You can get it at Weescotslass Creations here.  Save it in your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

Font of choice for name.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Some of my abbreviations are as follows:
c/p means copy close the original and paste as a new layer
ds. Drop Shadow.

Please see my example for placement.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 63, c/p using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 5, c/p selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move this layer under your frame. DS.

Open your tube, c/p and DS.  Move it down so it looks like she is sitting on the frame.

Open element 16, c/p and resize 70% and D/S.  Move this layer to the left side between your tube and frame layers.

Open element 65. c/p and resize 60%.  Move this to the bottom so it covers the feet.  Duplicate, Move this layer under your tube layer and DS.  Back to the top spring, using your eraser tool, erase the top of the G so it looks like her foot is over the word.

Element 40, c/p resize 50% DS.

Element 59, c/p resize 50%.  Duplicate and mirror.

Element 14, c/p resize 50% DS.  Move to upper right corner under frame and paper layer.

Element 25, c/p resize 35% DS.

Element 24, c/p resize 30% DS.

Merge visable and resize 90% all layer not checked.. 

Open paper of choice.  I used paper 2,  Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk.   Find WSL mask 84, apply mask and merge group. 

Move this layer under your tag layer.

Add your name and copyright.

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels