TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Friday, February 15, 2013

PTU: Hugs N Kisses


This tutorial was written by me on February 15, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.


Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Jessica Dougherty. I am using a close up and full size tube.  Please do not use her artwork without a proper license.  You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here.  

PTU scrap kit:  I am using KissnTell by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit at CDO here

Please check out Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask: WSL-Mask 84.  You can get it at Weescotslass Creations here.  Save it in your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Some of my abreviations are as follows:
c/p means copy close the original and paste as a new layer
ds. Drop Shadow.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 30, C/P. Image resize 50%. Using your magic wand, click inside each frame.  Open paper of choice, C/P, selections, modify, expand by 5, Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Do not deselect.  Move this layer under your frame.  Open your close up tube, C/P and move into the left frame.  I have her face showing.  Hit delete on your keyboard.  Paste your tube again and move your tube into the second frame.  Use a different part of the tube.  Hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Change the blend mode to Luminance (L) and lower the opacity to 70% on both tube layers. DS the frame.

Select your frame layer.  Open your full size tube, C/P and move over to the right just a bit.  DS.

Time for elements.  See my example for placement.

I used the following:

Element 39, resized 40% DS
Element 28, resized 25%, duplicate and mirror.
Element 10, resized 80% moved under the lip layer. Duplicate and mirror.
Element 21, behind the frame Top left, duplicate mirror, flip.
Element 16, resized 80% Behind frame.
Element 70, resized 60% move on top of left ribbon.
Element 69, resized 60% DS but change color to white.  Repeat but change V/H to -2.
Element 32, resized 60%.

Select raster 1 and open paper of choice.  I am using paper 8, C/P.  Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk and find WSL_mask 84.  Apply your mask and merge group.  Move to the right side.  Duplicate and mirror.

Add your copyright and name,

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels