TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Friday, February 22, 2013

PTU: Hope within Darkness



This tutorial was written by me on February 22, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of  PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Anna Marine.   Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  I purchased mine at CILM.  You can puchase this fantastic tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Anna Marine 37-1 by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase it at CDO here

Visit Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask: none

Plug ins: AAA frames, Foto frames.
      eye-candy 4000, gradient glow (optional)

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 3. Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Move to the far right and drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Select your paper layer and paste as a new layer and resize 50%.  Move to the bottom right corner.  Duplicate and mirror.  Merge down.

Open element 21, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 50%  Move to the middle top between the bling.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 23, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 40% and move to the bottom left corner.  Duplicate and flip.

Open element 29, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 40%.  Move to the middle left between the 2 red roses.

Open element 14, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer resize 90%  Move to the bottom.  Add gradient glow Settings basic tab, glow width 5, soft corners 25, overall opacity 100, draw only outside checked.  Color tab select medium.  If you do not have eyecandy 4000 gradient glow then you can add a drop shadow using white.  repeat but change V/H to -2.

Merge visable and add your copyright.

Effects, AAA frames, foto frames.  Leave all at default except change width to 5. Add your name and save as png. 

Avatar

Duplicate your banner shift + D.  Select your crop tool and crop to a width and height of 150.  Move the crop box around until you find a spot you like.  Click the green check mark or hit enter.  Apply Foto frame same settings as for the banner.  Add your copyright and name or initial and  save.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels