TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PTU: Happy Birthday



This tutorial was written by me on February 12, 2013 and are the

result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed


I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic PinUp Toons Please do not use
this artwork without a  proper license.  I purchased mine at CILM.  You can purchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Pinup Toons kit by Schnegge Scraps
Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this
fantastic kit at CDO here.

 Go check out to see what Schnegge has to offer at her blog here.

Mask: Vix Big mask 18.  You can download it here.
 Thank you Vix.

Plug ins: None

Font of choice for your name.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5,
color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Lets begin,

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open frame 2, copy and paste as a new layer.
Using your magic wand, select inside the frame.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 2.  Copy and paste as a new layer, Selections, modify, expand by 3.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard. Select none.  Move this layer under the frame and add a drop shadow to your frame.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Drop shadow.

I used the following elements.  Please see my tag for placement Balloons move to the top right behind tube.

Cake 2 resize 60%, move to the bottom left.

Bow 2, Paste and move to the bottom right under your tube.

Wordart 1, resized 80% move to bottom center in front of your tube.  Drop shadow.

Noise makeer, resize 60% move above tube layer and to the bottom left.

Select your paper layer, Select all, float, defloat.  Add a new layer.  Open Gem Scatter, copy and close the original.  Paste into selections, select none.

Present, paste as a new layer and move to the bottom left under the cupcake layer.

Select raster 1.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 6, copy and paste as a new layer.  Apply Vix big mask 18 and merge group.  Move to the right a bit.  Duplicate, mirror and flip.

Add your proper credits and name.

Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels