TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Monday, February 4, 2013

PTU: Girls Rock


I have the animated version at the end of the tutorial.

This tutorial was written by me on February 4, 2013 and are the
result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

Animation Shop

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Arthur Crowe.  Please do not use his artwork without a  proper license. You can purchase his tubes here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Keep on Rockin Pink TS by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can view it at her blog here or purchase it a her store here

Mask: I am uisng DBV mask 147.  You can download it here.  Thank you Vaybs for the great masks.  
Save to your mask file.

Plug ins: Eyecandy 4, HSB Noise (optional).

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new transparent image 600x600.

Open frame 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new raster layer.  Image resize 70% all layers not checked.  Using your magic wand and click inside your frame.  Selections>modify>expand by 2.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper eight.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Selections>invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Drag this layer under your frame.

Using your magic wand, select inside the frame layer again.

Copy your tube and paste your tube as a new layer, if you are using the same one as I am, resize 65% all layers not checked.  Move to the middle or to your liking.  Selections>Invert and using your eraser tool, erase the bottom of your tube.  Select none and drop shadow. 

Select your frame layer and drop shadow.

Open Guitar.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Image resize 40% and again by 90%, all layers not checked.  Image>free rotate> left 20 degrees.  Move close to the bottom left of the frame. see mine for placement. Drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open wings 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 40%, all layers not checked, and move to the bottom middle of your frame.  See mine for placement.  Move this layer under the guitars.

Open rock, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 50%.  Bring this layer to the top and place on the wings.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper three.  Copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and add a new raster layer.  Select all and paste into selection.  Select none.  Layers>load/save mask>load mask from disk and find DBV mask 147.  Apply mask and merge group.

Add your copyright and name.

If you do not want to animate, save as png and your done.

Animation:

Select raster 1 and flood fill white.

Select your mask layer.  Apply HSB Noise with the following settings:


Edit, copy merged and paste into animation shop as new animation.

Back to psp, ctrl + Z to undo the HSB noise.  Apply HSB noise again but hit random seed.

Edit, copy merged and paste into animation shop after current frame.

Back to psp, ctrl + Z to undo the HSB noise.  Apply HSB noise again but hit random seed.

Edit, copy merged and paste into animation shop after current frame.

Select all, Animation, Frame properties and change the display propery to 15.

Save.

Animated version.  Click on image for larger preview.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels