Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Thursday, February 14, 2013

PTU: Butterfly Dreams


Timeline and Avitar

Form Set
This tutorial was written by me on February 14, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Anna Marine Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  I purchased mine at CILM.  You can puchase this gorgeous tube at CDO here

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Inspired by Anna Marine 4-1 by Dee's Sign Depot.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this at CDO here.  

Check out Dee's blog here to see all she has to offer.

Mask:  none

Plug ins: none


This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

I am trying something new lol.  My very first timeline Tutorial.

I am writing this as I do it so I hope it does not get confusing. 

Ready.

Open a new 850x320 transparent image.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 7.  Copy and close the original. Add a new raster layer, Select all and paste into selection.  Deselect.

Open Spray 2, copy and close the original and paste as a new layer.

Open spray 4, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and move to the top left corner, Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and move to the bottom left corner. (see mine for placement).  Duplicate and flip.  Move this layer above the other roses.

Open element 16, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and move down a bit.  Move this layer under the leaves.

Select your top layer.

Open element 14, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer, resize 70% and flip.  Move this down to the left corner.  See mine for placement.

Open element 25, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 60%  Move this layer in between your 2 rose layers.  Move move the candle to the left side to about the 3rd leaf.  Duplicate and resize 80% and move down and to the right so it is in front of the other candle.  See mine for placement.

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 50%.  Move to the mid left side and drag this layer under the candle layers.  Duplicate, flip an dmove to the other side of the candles.

Open element 15, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% and free rotate to the left 15 degrees.  Move to the right edge of the roses. 

Open element 4,  Copy and close the original.  Resize 40% and move to the right side mid way.  Duplicate and move down.

Paste your tube as a new layer and move down a bit so you see her face.  Move to the right side of your tag.  Drop shadow.

Add any other elements you like. 

Select raster 1, Select all, Image crop to selection. 

Duplicate it.  Shift + D, merge visible Minimize for now as we will use it for the avitar.

Back to the original.  Select raster 1, Select all, and add a new raster layer.  Bring the new layer to the top. Keep selected.  Flood fill this layer with color of choice.  I am using #8f847b.  Selections, modify, contract by 6.  Hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Adjust, add/remove noise, add noise, Gaussian, 75%,
monochrome checked.  Drop shadow, repeat but change V/H to -2.

Add your copyright and name.  Please leave off the url as Facebook does not allow it.  Remember to place your copyright on the top or far right so the avitar does not cover it up. Save as png and your done.  Do not close it off.

Banner for form set

Duplicate your time line, Shift + D.  Close the original.  Delete the copyright layer.  Image resize, in the pixel dimensions, click on your drop down and change it to pixels.  change the width to 650 and select resize all layers. Click ok.  Add your copyright again,  but remember to all the url.

I do this so it is always visable.  You will need to change the name of your banner when you save so it does not over write your timeline.

Avitar for Timeline

Maximize your duplicate.  Select your crop tool and set it to 180x180.  Move the box around until you find a spot you like.  Once happy with placement, crop.  Repeat the steps above for your border but contract by 4.

Add copyright and inital or name and save as png.  Do not close off.

Avitar for form set

Duplicate your Avitar Shift + D.  Delete the copyright and resize by pixals again but change it to 150x150 all layers checked.  Add your copyright again.  Save as png but rename it so it does not over write your avitar for the time line.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive