TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

PTU: Bite Me!


This tutorial was written by me on February 21, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of  PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Jamie Kidd. You will need a tube with a close up.  Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  I purchased mine at CILM.  You can puchase this fantastic tube at CDO here.  

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Vintage Rose by BabyCakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can purchase this kit at CDO here

Visit Babycakes blog here to check out her awesome kits.

Mask: DBV_Mask 129.  You can get it here.  Thank you Vaybs for the great masks.

Plug ins: none.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Frame, copy and paste as a new layer.  Using your magic wand,  Click inside the frame and in the circle where the bow is.  Open paper of choice,  I am using paper 7, paste as a new layer, Selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Open your close up tube, copy and paste as a new layer.  Using the move tool, move it until you find a spot you like.  Once happy with your placement, hit delete on your keyboard.  Change the blend mode on your tube to soft light or a blend mode you like. Open your regular tube and resize 90% all layers not checked.  Move to the far left side of your frame.  See mine for placement.  Using your eraser tool, erase the bottom of your tube.  Select none. Drop shadow your main tube and the frame.

Open pick of choice.  I am using pick 10.  Copy and paste as a new layer, resize 35% all layers not checked.  Free rotate to the right 20 degrees all layers not checked.  Move to the bottom right of the frame. 

Attitude 2, copy and paste as a new layer.  Bring this layer to the top if it isn't.  Move the word art to the bottom of the frame.  Drops shadow V/H 1, Opacity 100, blur 1 color black. repeat but change the V/H to -1.

Lipstick, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 35% and move to the top of the A in Attitude.  Move this layer under the word art.

Open Orchids, Copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this layer just above your frame layer and move to the right.  See mine for placement.

Open lips, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 35% and move to the top of the bow.  Drop shadow.

Open Boot 2, copy and paste as a new layer,  Resize 35% and move to the bottom right side.  Line the toe with the bottom of the E.  See mine for placement.

Open Ribbon flower 2, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move to the right middle of the tag.  Move this layer under your paper layer of the frame.  See mine for placement.

Open paper of choice. I am using paper 9. Copy and select raster 1 and paste.  Layers, Load/save mask, load mask from disk and find DBV mask 129 and apply it.  Merge group.

Add your name and copyright.

Save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels