TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, November 17, 2012

PTU Snow Babe

Click on image for larger preview
This tutorial was written by me on November 17, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of  PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Alex Prihodko. 
Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  You can
purchase this beauty at PFD.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Blue Christmas TS by Baby Cakes Scraps. 
Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit.  You can view it at her blog here or purchase it a her store here.

Mask: WSL_ mask 126  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations here.

Plug ins: none

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open BCS frame.  Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 70% all layers not checked.

Using your magic wand with tolerance and feather set to 0. click inside your frame.  Make sure you click in the upper left corner of the frame also.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 7.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Selections invert and standing on your paper layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none and move this layer under your frame.  Drop shadow the frame.

Open your tube,  if you are using the same one I am, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 35%.  Move your tube to the bottom of your frame.  See mine for placement and drop shadow.

Open snow word.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and move to the bottom so it looks like your tube is laying on the now part.  Duplicate and  move one of the snows under your tube.  Add a drop shadow to this layer.   Select your eraser tool and select the top snow WA.  Using your eraser tool, erase the top of the W and the top of the N.  See my example.

Select raster one.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper nine.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Layers>load/save mask>load mask from disk and find your mask.  Apply and merge group.  Move down and to the left a bit.  Duplicate and mirror.  Merge down.

Select your frame layer and open clusters.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Image resize 50% and move this to the top middle of your frame.  Add a drop shadow.

Add any other elements you like.  Once happy with your tag, add your copyright and name.  Save as PNG and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels