TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Sunday, September 23, 2012

PTU: Witchypoo


Click on image for larger preview
This tutorial was written by me on September 23, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Verymany.  Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license. You can purchase this at Picsfordesign here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Bootiful (TS)  by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here or purchase it at her store here.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Open bootiful paper 7, or paper of choice, and paste as a new layer.

Open you main tube, copy and paste as a new layer.  Mura Meisters copy>Wall paper rotate default settings.  Change the blend mode to Darken.

Open element 12 copy and paste as a new raster layer.  Move it down and to the left so the middle of the web is in approximately the top right hand corner.  See mine for placement.

Open element 13, copy and paste as a new raster layer.  Image resize 30% and move the spider to the middle of the web.  Add a drop shadow.

Open element 29, copy and paste as a new raster layer.  Move this to the left corner.  Duplicate it and resize 50% and move over to the right.  See mine for placement.

Open your tube.  Copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and move to the left corner.  See mine for placement.  Add a drop shadow.

Add a new raster layer and move to the top.  Select all>Selections to borders>both sides checked, Anti-alias checked, border with 6.  Pick a color from your tube or background and flood fill your

selection.  I used #3c2951.  Adjust>add/remove noise and add noise Random 70%.  Drop shadow with the following settings V/H 1 Opacity 100 blur 1 black.  Repeat but change the V/H to -1.

Hide your frame and Merge visible.

Add your copyright and name save as png and your done.  Do not close if you want to make an avitar.

Avitar:

Using your keyboard hit ctrl + D to dulicate your tag.  Close the original.

Using your crop tool.  Height and Width set to 150 px, Move the crop box until you find a spot you like and apply crop.

Repeat the steps for the frame for the banner but change the border width to 4.

Add your name or initial and copyright.  Save as png and your done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels