Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Sunday, September 9, 2012

PTU Spooktacular



This tutorial was written by me on September 9, 2012 and are the
result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is
purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of
PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.
PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.Please do not use his artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this at Elias's new store here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Spooktacular (TS) by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here or purchase it a her store here.

Mask: Vix Big mask 18.  You can download it here.

Plug ins:  None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 38 copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Using your magic wand, click inside your frame.  Selections modify and expand by 4.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 7. Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer, Selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move this layer under your frame.

Using your magic wand select inside your frame again.  Open and copy your close up tube.  Back to your working image and paste as a new layer.  Resize by 90% all layers not checked.  Using your move tool, move to a spot you like best.  Selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Change your blend mode to Hard light and lower the opacity to about 70%.  Move this layer under your frame layer if it is not already.

Add a drop shadow to your frame.

Time for some elements  I used the following:

Element 60:  Resized 25% moved to the upper left hand corner under the frame.
Element 33:  resize 40% and moved to the bottom left of the frame. 
Drop shadow.
Element 35:  Resized 50% and moved to the bottom right hand corner of the frame.
Element 51:  Resized 30% and moved to the bottom left corner above the tree.
Element 47:  Resized 80% Mirrored and moved to the top right hand corner.
Element 37:  Resized 30% and moved to the bottom right hand corner.

Add any other elements you like.

Once happy, hide raster 1 and merge visible.  Image resize 90% all layers not checked.  Unhide raster 1.
Copy your main tube and paste as a new raster layer.  Image resize 70% and mirror.  Move to the bottom left side.  Drop shadow.
Select raster 1, open paper of choice, I used paper 4.  Paste as a new layer and apply Vix Big Mask 18.  Merge group.  Add your copyright and name.  Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive