Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Monday, September 3, 2012

PTU: Dream of me



This tutorial was written by me on September 3, 2012 and are the
result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is
purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of
PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.
PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Keith Garvey.  Please
do not use his artwork without a  proper license. You can purchase
this beauty at Keith's new store here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using In Dreams by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank
you for creating this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog
here or purchase it a her store here.

Mask: Vix big mask 18.  You can download it at Vix's blog here.  Thank you Vix for making your fantastic masks.

Plug ins: None

Font of choice.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are
using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make
adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5,
color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 26 copy and close the original.  Resize 30% all layers
not checked.  Using your magic wand, select the inside of your frame. 
Selections>modify>expand by 4.  Add a new raster layer.  Open paper
of choice, I am using  Paper 10.  Copy and close the original.  Make
sure your new raster layer is selected.  Edit>Paste into selections.
Select none.

Open your close up tube. I am using the middle tube.  Move her down
a bit until you find a spot you like and add a drop shadow.  Select
the inside of your frame again with your magic wand.  Selections
invert and erase the bottom portion of your tube.  Select none.  Add
a drop shadow to your frame.

Time for some elements.  Use the elements you like or use the ones I
used.  I used the following:

Element 48:  Resized 15% and move to the left of the frame and mirror.

Element 58:  Resized 15% and move to the bottom left corner.

Element 22:  Resized 15% and again by 80%. Move to the bottom right corner.

Element 6:  Resized 15% Image>free rotate left 90 degrees.  Move to
the left side of the frame.  Move this layer above your frame layer
and drop shadow.

Element 18:  Resized 15%, mirror Bring this layer to the top and
place on your white flower. 

Element 33:  Resized 30%.  Move this layer above your ribbon layer 
and move to the top of your frame.

Element 65:  Resized 15% and move to the bottom left hand corner,
you want this peaking out from behind the top of the white flower.

Element 27:  Resized 15% and moved to the bottom center of the frame.  Move this layer under your fan and white layer.  

Select raster 1 and select all.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 15. Copy and close the original.  Edit>Paste into selections.  Select none.  Find your Vix big mask 18 and apply it.  Merge group.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png and your done.  I hope you
enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive