TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, August 11, 2012

PTU: Forever yours


This tutorial was written by me on August 11, 2012 and are the result of my
own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.







Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

Animation Shop.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of The Hunter.  Please do not
use his artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this beauty here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Hint of Red (TS) by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating
this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here  
or purchase it a her store here.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.

I am using a drop shadow (d/s) of V/H 1, opacity 100, blur 1, black through out
unless otherwise stated.

Open a new image 600x250.

Select all and add a new raster layer.

Open paper of choice, I am using paper six, copy and close the original.

Back to your banner and paste into selections.  Do not deselect.

Open your half girl tube and paste as a new layer.  Using your move tool,
move to the right hand side and down so you see her face.  Image crop to selections.
Change your blend mode to luminance legacy.
Select none.

Open Silver doodle, copy and close the original.  Select raster 2 and paste
as a new layer.  Move this to the left side 3/4 down.  Image duplicate, image mirror.
Standing on your top doodle merge down. (see mine for placement)

Open hanging heart 4, copy and close the original, Select you doodle layer and
paste as a new layer.  Image resize 50% and again by 80% all layers not checked.
It should be in the middle of your banner.

Open White glitter butterfly.  Copy and close the original. Paste as a new
layer and move to the top right corner.  (see mine for placement).

Select raster 1 and select all.  Add a new raster layer and move this layer to the top.
Selections modify, selections to boarders both sides selected, boarder width 6.
Flood fill this with #c0c0c0. select none.  Add a drop shadow and repeat using V/H -1.

Add your name and copyright.

For none animated.

Adjust, add remove noise and add the following. 
Gaussian, monochrome checked, noise 60%.

Save as png and your done.

If you want to make the avitar (non-animated)
skip the animation part.

Animation.

Adjust, add remove noise and add the following. 
Gaussian, monochrome checked, noise 60%.

Edit>copy Special, copy merged and paste into animation shop.

Back to paintshop.

Undo the noise or ctrl + Z.

Repeat the noise but click on the Gaussian x2.

Edit>copy Special, copy merged and paste into animation shop
after current frame.

Back to paintshop.

Undo the noise or ctrl + Z.

Repeat the noise but click on the Gaussian x3.

Edit>copy Special, copy merged and paste into animation shop after
current frame.

Save as gif.

Avitar

In psp you should still have your banner open.  Duplicate (shift + D)
Close your original.  Delete your copyright, name and frame layers.  Merge visible.

Select your crop tool and crop to width 150 and height 150.  Move the box until
you find a spot you like and hit enter.

If you are using any part of the tube you need to add Hunters copyright.

Add your name or initial and copyright.

Add a new raster layer and move this layer to the top. Select all.
Selections modify, selections to boarders both sides selected, boarder width 4.
Flood fill this with #c0c0c0. select none.  Add a drop shadow and repeat using V/H -1.

If you want to animate, repeat the animation steps listed above for animations.

For none animated.

Adjust, add remove noise and add the following. 
Gaussian, monochrome checked, noise 60%.

Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels