TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

PTU: Dinosaurs

This tutorial was written by me on August 11, 2012 and are the result of my
own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.


Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using an extremely cute kit called Dinotopia by Baby Cakes Scraps.  
Thank you for creating this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here 
or purchase it a her store here.

Plug Ins:  Mura Meisters clouds and AAA foto frames.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, black unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x250 image.

Open paper 8, copy and close the original. Select all and paste into selection.

Add a new raster layer and add Mura Meister clouds with the following settings.

Click on image for larger view
Change the blend mode to luminance legacy and lower the opacity to 80.

Open element 19, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.
Image resize 40% all layers not checked, and move closer to the bottom.
(see mine for placement).  Add a drop shadow.

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.
Image resize 60% and move to the lower left hand corner.  Duplicate
this layer and mirror.

Open element 60, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.
Image resize 60% and repeat.  Move to the left hand side and move this
layer under your volcano layer.

Open element 73, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.
Image resize 60% and again by 80% mirror.  Move this to the right side and move this layer
under the grass layer.  Add a drop shadow.

Open element 59, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.
Image resize 40% and mirror.  Move this to the left side and move this layer
under the grass layer.  Add a drop shadow.

Open element74, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.
Image resize 40% and move to the left side.  Move this layer just above your paper layer.

Open element 84, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.
Image resize 25% and mirror.  Move up and to the right a bit.  Drop shadow.

Open element 72. copy and clsoe the original.  Paste as a new layer. 
Image resize 40% and move this closer to the bottom.  If this layer is not at the top,
Arrange layers and bring to the top.  Drop shadow.

Merge visible.

Effect AAA foto frame with the following settings:


Add your copyright and name and save as png.

Avitar:

Duplicate your banner (shift + D).

Select your crop tool, set your width to 150 and height to 150.
Move the box until you find a place you like.  Hit enter.

Effects AAA foto frame but change your width to 4.

Add yoru copyright and name/initial and save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels