TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Sunday, August 26, 2012

PTU: Beary Sweet


This tutorial was written by me on August 26, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of  PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Barbara Jensen. 
Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.
You can purchase this gorgeous tubes at her store here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Berry Sweet (TS) by Baby Cakes Scraps. 
Thank you for creating
this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here 
 The store she sold at is now closed.  Please check her blog.

Mask:  WSL_Mask255.  You can download it form Weescotslass's blog
here.  Thank you for making these fantastic masks.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5 through out
unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open round frame 2, copy and close the original. Paste as a new raster layer.

Open paper eight.  Copy and close the original. Using your magic wand, click inside the opening of your frame and inside the bow. 
Selections modify, expand by 6. Paste as a new layer.  Copy your close up tube and paste as a new layer.  Image resize 70%, using your move tool, move your tube in the center of the frame. 
Selections>invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Repeat for your paper layer. Move your paper and tube layer under your frame. Select none. Drop shadow your frame.  Repeat drop shadow but change your
V/H to -2.  Change you blend mode on your close up tube to hard light.

Open your main tube, copy and close the original. Paste as a new raster layer. I had to resize mine by 80%.  Add a drop shadow and move to the left side of your frame.

Time for some elements.  Use your imagination and use your choice of elements or use the ones I used.  I used the following:

Fuzzy bear:  Resized 40%, mirrored and move to the bottom left so it covers they bottom of your tubes legs.  Add a drop shadow.

Love:  Resize 40% move to the bottom of your frame and under your tube layer.  Add a drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Teddy 3: resize 20% and move to the right side of your love word.
Drop shadow.

Flower:  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left side.  Move this under your tube layer.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move your duplicate layer under your love word layer.

Tag2bow: Resized 30% and move to the top right corner of the frame. 
Add a drop shadow.

Add any other elements you like.

Select your bottom layer.  Open paperten copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and Layers>load/save masks>load mask from disk and find your WSL_255 mask. Invert not checked.  Merge
group.

Add your copyright and name and save as png.  I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels