Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Blog Walk

CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

PTU: Autumn Dreams

his tutorial was written by me on August 15, 2012 and are the result of my
own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.


Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Jamie Kidd.  Please do not
use her artwork without a  proper license.  I purchased mine through CILM. You can
now purchase her art at CDO.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Autumns Flames (TS) by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating
this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here .
The store she use to sell at is now closed.  Please view her blog for updates.


Mask: WSl_mask218.  You can get this at Weescotslass creations here.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5 black though out unless otherwise
stated.

Open new 600x600 transparent image.

Open cluster frame 3, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new raster layer.

Image resize 40%.

Using your magic wand with following settings:


Click inside your frame and select the small portions of your frame also.

See my example

.
Selections>modify>expand by 4

Open red paper five, copy and close the original.  Add a new raster layer,
paste into selections.

Do not deselect.

Open your main tube, Copy and paste as a new raster layer.

Using your move tool, move into a spot you like best.
Selections>invert, and erase the bottom of your tube.
Select none.

Drop shadow your tube.

Duplicate your tube and move the original under your frame layer.

Select you duplicate layer and using your eraser tool, erase the bottom again
and part of your tube that is covering your bow and flowers.

Drop shadow your frame.

Time for some elements.

Use what elements you like or use the ones I used.

I used the following:

Candle cluster two. Resized 30% and drop shadow.

Gold Journal paper resized 40% and drop shadow.

Sunflower resized 80%.  Move this layer to the bottom and move it to
the upper left hand corner so it is peaking out a bit.

Open sage paper five.  Copy and close the original.
Add a new layer and move this to the bottom.  Select all and
paste into selection.  Select none.

Layers>load/save mask>load mask from disk and find WSL_mask218.

Apply your mask and merge group.

Image>Canvas size 700x700 center.  Don't worry we will resize it later.

Move your mask to the upper left and corner.  Duplicate and mirror.

Move to the lower right hand corner.

Image crop, merge opaque and hit enter.

Image resize by pixels.  Width 600 and the height will automatically adjust.
All layers checked.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Banner

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels