Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Sunday, July 8, 2012

PTU Summer Fun



This tutorial was written by me on July 7, 2012 and are the result of my
own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Artist:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.
Do not use his artwork without a proper license.  You can purchase his tubes
at Elias's store here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using a fantastic kit called Long Hot Summer by Baby Cakes Scraps.  
 You can view it at her blog here or purchase it at her store here.

Mask:  WSL mask 181 by Weescotslass creations.  You can download it here.

Plug ins,
eyecandy 4000/Gradient glow

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.

On to the tutorial.

Open a new 650x650 image.

Open frame 2, Edit>copy and close the original.
Click on your working image and Edit>paste as a new layer. 
Image>resize by 60% All layers NOT checked.

Open paper of choice:  I am using paper 9.  Edit>copy and close the original.
Back to your working image.  Select your magic wand, tolerance and feather 0,
anti-alias checked, and click inside your frame.  Remember to click in the open
spots where the flowers are.  Selections>modify>expand by 10, add a new raster layer,
Make sure you are standing on your new layer, Edit>paste into selection.
DO NOT DESELECT.  Open your close up tube, edit>copy and paste as a new layer.
Using your move tool (not pick) move to a spot you like best.  Selections>
Invert, making sure you have your tube layer highlighted, hit delete on your
keyboard. Select none.  Move your paper and tube layer under the frame layer.

Select your tube layer, Right click and select properties.  Change the blend mode
to Luminance legacy and lower the opacity to 50.

Select your frame layer. Add a drop shadow V/H 2 Opacity 50 blur 5.  Open the charm element, edit>copy and close the original.
Paste as a new raster layer and move this to the left side of the frame.  See mine for placement.
Apply the same drop shadow that you used on the frame.

Open bow of choice.  I am using bow 2.  Edit>copy and close the original.
Back to your working image.  Edit>paste as a new layer. Move this to the left
side above your charm.  See mine for placement. Apply same drop shadow as before.

Open the sun, Image>resize 60% all layers not checked. Move to the right top
and move this layer to the bottom. See mine for placement.

Select your bottom layer and open the towel element.  Edit>copy, close the original,
Edit>paste as a new layer.  Image resize 80% and move to the bottom of the frame.
See mine for placement.

Open your main tube, Select your top layer of your working image.  Edit>paste as a new layer
, Image>Mirror and move to the right hand side so it looks like she is kneeling on the towel.  Apply the same drop shadow you used earlier.

Open Summer fun word art.  Image>resize 80% and repeat.  Move to the bottom of your tag.
See mine for placement.  Effects>eyecandy 4000/gradient glow.  I used basic tab glow width 3, soft corner 25, opacity 100.
color tab, select medium and hit ok.  Repeat the gradient glow.

Select your bottom layer and add a new raster layer.  Move this to the bottom.
Open paper of choice,  I am using paper2.  Edit>copy and close the original.
Make sure you are on the bottom layer, Select all. Edit>paste into selections, select none.

Layers>Load/save mask and find your WSL_mask 181.  Fit to Canvas checked.  Source luminance checked, hide all masks checked,
Invert transparency not checked.  click load them merge group.  Adjust>noise>add noise>Gaussian checked, noise 50%, monochrome checked.

Image>resize 80% all layers checked. 

Add your name and copyright, save as png and you done.

I hope your enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see what you come up with.

Hugs

Gwils


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive