TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Sunday, July 15, 2012

PTU Romance me

Here is what we will me making.  You will find the animated image at the end.

None animated

This tutorial was written by me on July 15, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.
Animation Shop

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Jennifer Janesko.  Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  I purchased mine through CILM.
You can purchase her artwork at CDO.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Romance Me (FS) by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here or purchase it a her store here.

Mask:  Vix mask 363.  You can get it here. Save this to your mask folder.

Plug ins: Xenofex 2 constellation.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.

I am using Drop shadow V/H 2 Opacity 50 Blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Here we go.

Open a new 600x600 image.

Open Brown Frame.  Copy & close the original.  Paste as a new layer.
Image>resize 25% all layers not checked.

Open your tube.  Copy and close the original. Paste as a new raster layer.
Add a drop shadow.  Select your magic wand and click inside your frame.
Selections>invert.  Back to your tube layer. Select your eraser tool and
erase the bottom portion of your tube so it looks like she is popping out of the frame.
See my example.
Deselect.

Select your frame layer.  Using your magic wand, click in the center.
Selections modify>expand by 4.  Select Raster 1 layer (it should be blank)
open paper of choice, I am using Damask paper.  Copy & close the original.
Edit paste into selection, select none.

Select your frame layer and apply a drop shadow.

Add a new raster layer and drag this under Raster layer 1.  Open paper of choice,  I am using Floral paper two.  Copy and close the original. 
Standing on your new raster layer, select all and paste into selection, select none.
Layers>Load/save mask, find Vix mask 363 (invert not checked) and apply your mask.
Merge group. duplicate and merge down.

Add any elements you like or use the ones I used.

I used the following:

Golden Doodle.  Pasted above my mask layer. Resized 60% moved to the top right corner.
Duplicate and mirror, merge down, duplicate and flip.  Merge down again.

Gold leaf.  Copy and close the orginal.  paste this above your tube layer.
Image resize 10% and move to the left bottom corner of your frame.
Duplicate.  Select the bottom gold leaf and move this up just a little.
Once happy with placement, select your top leaf layer and merge down.

Pink Blossom Gem:  Image resize 25% and move this to the bottom left corner
of your frame and drag this above your mask layer.

Duplicate your blossom and move to the top.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom left hand corner
of your frame and drop shadow.  Duplicate again and mirror.

Paper heart two:  Copy and close the original.  Paste and drag this layer to the top.
Resize 25% and again by 80%  Image free rotate 25 degrees to the left and move to the bottom right
side corner above your blossom.

Glitter butterfly:  Copy and close the original.  Resize 30% and drop shadow.
Move this to the right mid side so it is sitting on your gold leaf.
See mine for placement.

Medium cupid:  Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer.  Resize 70%, free rotate to the left 25 degrees and move above your paper heart. Image Mirror.  It will now be on your blossom.

Cone:  Copy and close the original.  Paste and resize 20% and again by 80%.  Move this
to the right mid side and move this layer under your tube layer but above your frame layer.
See mine for placement.

Add any other elements you like.

Add your copyright and name.

If you do not want to animate this save as png and your done.

Animation:

Select your bottom layer and add a new raster layer.  Flood fill this with white and move to the very bottom.

Select your doodle layer.  Mine is raster 4.

Effect Xenofex 2 with the following settings


Edit>copy special>copy merge and paste into animation shop as new animation
or ctrl + V.

Back to psp.  Undo the constellation (ctrl + Z).

Apply constellation again but this time hit random seed.
Edit>copy special>copy merge and paste into animation shop and paste after current frame (ctrl + shift + L).

Repeat this process one more time.

You should now have 3 frames in animation shop.

View your animation and if you are happy with the animation save.
Animated version.


I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels