TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Thursday, July 26, 2012

PTU: Pink It Up Form Set



This tutorial was written by me on July 26, 2012 and are the result of my
own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Keith Garvey.  Please do not use his artwork without a  proper license.   You can now purchase Keith's tubes here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Cotton Candy by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here  or purchase it a her store here.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. 
I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5 color black through out unless otherwise
stated.

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Open Pink Lace paper.  Copy and close the original.

Back to your working image.  Select all (ctrl + A)>Edit>paste into selection.
Select none (ctrl + D).

Open your tube, if you are using the same one as I am, I used the middle tube.
Copy and paste as a new layer.  Move your tube down so you see her face.
See mine for placement. Add a drop shadow.

Open Pink Lilly.  Copy and close the original.  Select your bottom layer of your working image and paste as a new layer.  Image resize 50% all layers not checked and move to the right.  See mine for placement.

Open Pink Sunflower.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.
Move this layer just above your paper layer and place behind your tube.
See mine for placement.

Open Pink bfly.  Copy and close the original.  Paste as a new raster layer and move this above your sunflower.
Image resize 75% all layers not checked.  Image mirror and move to the left side.
See mine for placement.  Add a drop shadow.

Select your bottom layer, select all (ctrl + A), Image crop to selection.

Select your top layer and add a new raster layer.  Select all (ctrl + A)
Selections>modify>Select selection boarders with the following settings:
Both sides checked, Anti-alias checked, boarder width 5.  Click ok.
Select a color from your tag.  I am using #f16c92 and flood fill your selection.
Keep selected.  Adjust>add remove noise, Gaussian, Monochrome checked noise 75%.
Keep selected.  Effects>3d effects and add the following drop shadow.
V/H 1, opacity 100, Blur 1 color #a1596a.  Repeat drop shadow but change the V/H to -1.

Add your name and copyright and save as png.  Do not close it.
Duplicate your tag and close the original.

We will be using the duplicate for the Avatar.

Close off the boarder and copyright layer.  Crop to 150x150 and move your crop box to a spot you like and click ok.  Merge visible.

Select all and add a new raster layer.
Selections>modify>Select selection boarders with the following settings:
Both sides checked, Anti-alias checked, boarder width 3.  Click ok.
Select a color from your tag.  I am using #f16c92 and flood fill your selection.
Keep selected.  Adjust>add remove noise, Gaussian, Monochrome checked noise 75%.
Keep selected.  Effects>3d effects and add the following drop shadow.
V/H 1, opacity 100, Blur 1 color #a1596a.  Repeat drop shadow but change the V/H to -1.

Add your copyright, name or initial and save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels