TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Sunday, July 22, 2012

PTU: Indian Summer



This tutorial was written by me on July 22, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the Gorgeous artwork of Barbara Jensen.  Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this at Barbara's store here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Indian Summer by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here.
The store she sold at is now closed.  Please check her blog for updates.

Mask: Vix bigmask 1.  You can download it here.  Thank you Vix for making these fantastic masks.

Plug ins:  None

Font:  I am using Jellyfish. You can download it here.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50 blur 5 through out unless otherwise state.

Open new 600x600 Image.

Open paper of choice:  I am using paper four.  Copy and close the orginal.  Select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.  Layers>load/save mask>load mask from disk>find the Vix big mask 1>invert now checked and merge group.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Image>resize 90%. Add a drop shadow.

Open Round frame.  Copy and close the original. Select your mask layer and paste.  Image resize 90%.  Using your magic wand, click inside your frame.  Selections>invert.
Select your eraser tool>standing on your tube layer, erase the bottom portion of your tube.
Select none.  Select your frame layer again with your magic wand.  Selections modify>expand by 2.  Open paper four and paste as a new layer.  Selections invert and standing on your paper layer hit delete on your keyboard. Select none.  Move this under your frame layer.Add a drop shadow to your frame.

Time for some elements.  Use any element you like or use the ones I used.  See mine for placement.

I used the following:

Remember to copy and close the original.

Stem:  Paste and moved to the left of the frame.  drop shadow.


Ribbon: Paste and resize 50% and again by 80%, move this to the
bottom of your frame and add a drop shadow.


Leaf:  Paste as resize 40% move under your ribbon layer and to
the bottom left of your frame.


Leaf 2: Paste as resize 30% move this on top of your leaf layer and move above your ribbon layer.


Flower Four:  Paste and resize 50% move to the bottom left of your frame above the stem layer.

Add any other elements you wish.

Once your happy with your tag.  Add your name and copyright and save as png.

I hope your enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels