TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Sunday, July 8, 2012

PTU: Birthday Wishes



This tutorial was written by me on July 8, 2012 and are the result of my
own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the fantastic artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.  Please do not
use his artwork without a  proper license.  I purchase this at PTE when it was open.  You now can purchase this at Elias's store here.

PTU scrap kit:  I am using Bright Birthday by Baby Cakes Scraps.  Thank you for creating
this fantastic kit.  You can view it at her blog here 
The store she sold at is now closed.  Please check her blog for updates.

Mask: WSL_mask178.  You can download it at Weescotslass creations here.
 Save this to your mask folder.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.

Open new 600x600 image.

Open paper nine, copy and paste as a new layer on your working image.

Layers>load/save mask and find your WSL_mask 178.  Load your mask, invert unchecked.
merge group.  Image>resize 110% all layers NOT checked.

Select your mask layer.  Open your close up tube.  If you are using the same tube as me,
I used the middle tube.  Copy and paste as a new layer.  Image>resize 90%,
Image>mirror and place towards the middle.  Add a drop shadow of choice
I used V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5.

Time for some elements.
Drop Shadow:  I used the same settings, as above, through out.

I used the following:

Bow2, copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this to bottom of your tag covering the bottom
of the tube.  see mine for placement.  Apply drop shadow.

Yellow balloon 3, Copy and paste as a new layer.  Move this layer above your mask layer.
image>resize 60% and move to the upper right side of the mask.  See mine for placement.

Red balloon, copy and paste as a new layer above your yellow balloon. Resize 60% then resize by 80%.
Move to towards the bottom of the yellow balloon. Image>free rotate left free 25 degrees.  All layers NOT checked.

Blue Balloon: Repeat the steps for the red balloon but for the free rotate click right.

Confetti Balloon:  Repeat the resize steps as above. Place on the bottom of your red & blue balloon.
See mine for placement.

Flower:  Copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 60% and move this layer above
your tube layer but below the ribbon layer.  Move this to the lower right side.
See mine for placement.

Flower 5:  Copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 50%. Move this layer below your flower layer.
Move to the left middle.  See mine for placement.

Open sticker 6.  Copy and paste as a new layer and move this layer to the top.
Resize 60% and move over your ribbon.

Add any other elements you wish.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as a png and you are done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels